This policy is intended to state the payment methods used and accepted by Clark Diamonds and the conditions under which each method will be considered.
- Unless a credit account has been opened, goods must be paid for upon collection and/or prior to dispatch.
- Credit accounts are subject to at least one of the following:
- completion of Account Application forms, including two trade references with whom the applicant has a credit history and a KYC form;
- membership of the Houlden Group or CMJ;
- the discretion of a Director where a previous or existing business relationship can be demonstrated.
- We accept payment in GBP, USD and Euros. Customers must have a credit account in the relevant currency, ie we won’t accept payment in Euros if the customer only has a GBP account.
Payment methods accepted
- BACS (preferred)
- Visa/Mastercard, in person and via Global Payments Paylink in GBP only.
- Cheque – funds must clear before releasing goods to customers who need to pay up front
- Cash, under the following conditions:
- £5000/€5000/$5000 limit per transaction.
- The Memo or Invoice must contain the customers full name and/or place of business.
- The person paying cash must be known to us.
- All transactions paid for in cash must include all associated VAT and charges.
- Cash is only accepted as payment against a credit account at the discretion of a Director.
Clark Diamonds uses the following methods to settle invoices in GBP, USD and Euros:
- Bank transfer; BACS/CHAPS/Swift as appropriate
We do not make payment in cash under any circumstances.